What is a microchip?
A pet microchip is an intelligent device designed inside a glass enclosure. The enclosure works with your pet's skin tissue in such a way that it's radio frequency is read by universal scanners for the lifetime of your pet. Implanting a microchip is essentially the same as administering a vaccine. Your pet will not be able to feel the microchip once it is inserted.
Microchips work using radio waves which send out an alpha numeric code to picked up by any universal scanner. A microchip contains a certain radio frequency which is specific to each chip. This numeric code matches your name and contact information in our database so that the radio frequency is used to identify your pet. Typically, all animal shelters, veterinarians and certain police enforcement divisions have a scanner and can use it to easily identify your pet.
UNTIL NOW !!!
The price of microchipping services can vary from $25-75 plus registration. (Some include lifetime registration but many charge an annual fee).
Save This Life has completely changed the industry standard of microchipping with affordable solutions in Protective Pet Identification and Recovery.
Only $19.99 plus tax/shipping
Registration includes the following:
- Aluminum, lifetime replaceable ID tag stamped with pet microchip number (NOT flimsy plastic).
- Unlimited free updates for pet owner to keep contact information and pet photo current.
- Lost Pet Medical Insurance coverage for up to $1,000 in emergency care.
- Registration in Save This Life's Immortal Pet database. Any pet's Microchip I.D. number can then be searched in popular search engines like Google, and the owner's contact information can be found, minimizing recovery time for a lost pet.
- Receive a TEXT & EMAIL message instantly with a GPS map powered by Google Maps™ of where the person is who found your lost pet.
- Bilingual toll free live Save This Life operator 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- No annual fees ever.